Brand Evaluation and Management based on ISO 20671
• To identify competing perspectives on the nature of the Brand Evaluation and Management as both a function and process within organizations.
• To understand the process of organizational Brand Evaluation through Brand development, Brand Strength and Brand Performance and its influence on monetary value.
Certification is issued by the European Brand Institute in cooperation with ISO council for the ISO 20671 Brand Evaluation Standard
After completing the module, the student should be able to:
1. Explain the importance of Brand Management, innovation, and creativity in the modern workplace.
2. Describe a range of Brand management styles and approaches and their effect on creativity and innovation.
3. Assess the benefits of Brand Evaluation in various management styles and approaches, and use the ones that are best suited to particular organizational situations.
4. Assess the benefits, disadvantages, and risks of Brand Evaluation innovation and decision making.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level CPD ISO Certification
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes