MBA Strategic Brand Management
The full MBA study program, consisting of one year, 10 + 2 modules postgraduate MBA academic course, built from an ambition to focus on global brands. To understand and connect cultures & deepen your knowledge of the development management, and communication of global brands by working in a highly motivated environment that think interculturally and act in a team-oriented manner.
On completion of this course, students will achieve RQF / EQF Level 7 Qualification Diploma in Strategic Business Management and also the full MBA Degree.
- Explain the importance of Brand Management, innovation, and creativity in the modern workplace.
- Describe a range of Brand management styles and approaches and their effect on creativity and innovation.
- Assess the benefits of Brand Evaluation in various management styles and approaches, and use the ones that are best suited to particular organizational situations.
- Assess the benefits, disadvantages, and risks of Brand Evaluation innovation and decision making.
- Analyze the evolution of Brand management and Brand evaluation.
- Evaluate the Brand development business case for quality and the management concept.
- Describe the role of standards and regulations as well as quality processes in the Brand Management Quality System.
- Contrast Quality Assurance with Quality Control in Brand Evaluation.
- Evaluate Quality Assurance models for change and quality improvement through input elements of brand Evaluation.
- Critically assess the Output dimensions of Brand Evaluation and the role of quality control in the modern organization.
- Understand the role of brands in the current context, where competition is fierce and tangible aspects can be easily copied.
- Be involved with the main concepts concerning brand management.
- Learn to identify the essential values of a brand, its strong points, and weaknesses, and understand the difference between what a company sells and what the consumer buys.
- Practice with all the concepts through a final assignment that has a very practical approach: build a brand concept and the strategy around it.
- Understand the different agents that play a role in the process of brand management: client, agency, designer, brand manager
- Explain the law-making process and sources of law in the Brand Management system.
- Identify legal issues in a variety of business situations related to Brand development.
- Analyze and apply legal rules to resolve factual problem situations.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the British, European and international perspectives governing legal aspects of Brand Management.
- Explain the role of market segmentation in marketing decision making, generally, and in developing the marketing mix.
- Assess the role of the marketing mix within the context of marketing decision making.
- Evaluate each of the marketing mix parameters, and assess the role of the additional mix Parameters in services offerings.
- Apply the marketing mix in practice, both in the private and non-profit sectors.
- Critically evaluate the contribution of Brand segmentation and market research in international marketing
- Assess the role of scanning the market environment in identifying opportunities and threats in the
- Research and evaluate Brand information to assess an organization’s marketing strategy.
- Compare and contrast market entry strategies.
- Assess how the marketing mix can be configured to achieve market strategy objectives.
- Describe and assess the factors that are most likely to drive Brand innovation in your organization.
- Develop a Brand innovation process from the original idea to planning implementation.
- Assess different ways of identifying and evaluating Brands.
- Describe ways in which organizations can encourage and facilitate Brand innovation.
- Understand concepts and techniques to improve the long-term profitability of the brand strategies
- Evaluate the branding challenges and opportunities
- Describe The brand equity concept
- Identifying and Establishing Brand Positioning and Values.
- Measuring and Interpreting Brand Performance
- Growing and Sustaining Brand Equity
- Understand the importance of cash flow and working capital in Brand Management.
- Assess the role played by the management of stock through Brand Evaluation.
- Identify key issues in the financial management of the financial dimension of Brand Evaluation.
- Evaluate the financial performance through the use of key financial ratios.
- Understand the use of budgets in financial control.
- Identify appropriate methods for raising finance in Brand management.
- Understand the importance of cash flow and working capital of brand financial potential,
- Identify key issues in financial management as part of brand management.
- Evaluate financial performance through the use of key financial ratios.
- Identify appropriate methods for raising finance in Brand development.
- Select appropriate sources of finance for businesses.
- Lectures 74
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 months
- Skill level MBA Degree
- Language English
- Students 21
- Assessments Yes
Brand Evaluation and Management based on ISO 20671
Implementation of Brand Management and Managing Quality Systems based on ISO 20671
Introduction to Brand Management
Legal Aspects of Brands
Marketing & Communications
Brand Market Research
Brand Measurement & Reporting
Financial and Brand Management Controlling
Managing Brand and Working Capital
Strategic Brand Management
Two Additional Exams