Professional Certification based on ISO 20671
As continual professional development program, we offer Professional Certification based on ISO 20671 Brand Evaluation Standard. This study program is designed to help individuals as well as companies to understand, manage and implement the main concepts of Brand Management and Brand Evaluation.
Certification is issued by the European Brand Institute in cooperation with ISO council for ISO 20671 Brand Evaluation Standard
- After completing the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain the importance of Brand Management, innovation and creativity in the modern workplace.
- Describe a range of Brand management styles and approaches, and their effect on creativity and innovation.
- Assess the benefits of Brand Evaluation in various management styles and approaches, and use the ones that are best suited to particular organizational situations.
- Assess the benefits, disadvantages and risks of Brand Evaluation innovation and decision making.
- Analyze the evolution of Brand management and Brand evaluation.
- Evaluate the Brand development business case for quality and the management concept.
- Describe the role of standards and regulations as well as quality processes in the Brand Management Quality System.
- Contrast Quality Assurance with Quality Control in Brand Evaluation.
- Evaluate Quality Assurance models for change and quality improvement through input elements of brand Evaluation.
- Critically assess the Output dimensions of Brand Evaluation and the role of quality control in the modern organization,
- Understand role of brands in current context, where competition is fierce and tangible aspects can be easily copied.
- Be involved with the main concepts concerning brand management.
- Learn to identify essential values of a brand, it¿s strong points and weaknesses, and understand the difference between what a company sells and what the consumer buys.
- Practice with all the concepts through a final assignment that has a very practical approach: build a brand concept and the strategy around it.
- Understand the different agents that play a role in the process of brand management: client, agency, designer, brand manager
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 19
- Duration 2 months
- Skill level CPD ISO Certification
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
Brand Evaluation and Management based on ISO 20671
- • The Brand Evaluation approach
- Test 1 The Brand Evaluation approach
- • Management styles
- Test 2 • Management styles
- • Innovation and change management in Brand evaluation framework
- Test 3 • Innovation and change management in Brand evaluation framework
- • Activities influencing brand value
- Test 4 • Activities influencing brand value
- • Individual and team responsibility in Brand Evaluation
- Test 5 • Individual and team responsibility in Brand Evaluation
- • Performance management
- Test 6 • Performance management
Implementation of Brand Management and Managing Quality Systems based on ISO 20671
- • Development of Brand Evaluation quality system
- Development of Brand Evaluation quality system test
- • Quality and organizational structure in Brand Management
- Quality and organizational structure in Brand Management test
- • Planning – standards, regulations and compliance of Brand Evaluation
- Planning – standards, regulations and compliance of Brand Evaluation test
- • Assurance – self-assessment and external assessment, models of assurance
- • Control – customer complaints, Statistical Quality Control
- Control – customer complaints, Statistical Quality Control test
- • Results of Brand Evaluation
- Results of Brand Evaluation test
Introduction to Brand Management
- • Branding, Brand and Brand Strategy
- Branding, Brand and Brand Strategy test
- • Brand Identity, Brand Image
- Brand Identity, Brand Image test
- • Brand Communication and Brand Experience. Brand Touchpoints
- Brand Communication and Brand Experience. Brand Touchpoints test
- • Segmentation, Targeting and Insights. How to build a powerful Brand
- Segmentation, Targeting and Insights. How to build a powerful Brand test
- • Brand Concept, Brand Essence, Brand Models and Positioning
- Brand Concept, Brand Essence, Brand Models and Positioning test
- • Naming, Brand Architecture and Brand Extensions
- Naming, Brand Architecture and Brand Extensions test
- • The role of “design” within Branding
- • Communication Plan and Commercialization Plan
- Communication Plan and Commercialization Plan test
- • Complementary content: personal branding, branding 2.0, the branding agencies
- Complementary content: personal branding, branding 2.0, the branding agencies test