Strategic Brand Management
• To apply and evaluate profitable brand strategies by building, measuring, and managing brand equity.
• To build, measure, and manage brand equity.
After completing the module, the student should be able to:
1. Understand concepts and techniques to improve the long-term profitability of the brand strategies
2. Evaluate the branding challenges and opportunities
3. Describe The brand equity concept
4. Identifying and Establishing Brand Positioning and Values.
5. Measuring and Interpreting Brand Performance
6. Growing and Sustaining Brand Equity
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Certificate
- Language English
- Students 36
- Assessments Yes