Managing Brand and Working Capital
• To effectively communicate and critically evaluate solutions to complex financial problems in Brand Management
• To evaluate critically sources of long-term Brand financing
After completing the module, the student should be able to:
1. Understand the importance of cash flow and working capital in Brand Management.
2. Assess the role played by the management of stock through Brand Evaluation.
3. Identify key issues in the financial management of the financial dimension of Brand Evaluation.
4. Evaluate the financial performance through the use of key financial ratios.
5. Understand the use of budgets in financial control.
6. Identify appropriate methods for raising finance in Brand management.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Certificate
- Language English
- Students 36
- Assessments Yes