Marketing & Communications
• To understand the theory and practice of marketing decision making.
• To identify the role of the marketing mix within the context of marketing decision making.
After completing the module, the student should be able to:
1. Explain the role of market segmentation in marketing decision making, generally, and in developing the marketing mix.
2. Assess the role of the marketing mix within the context of marketing decision making.
3. Evaluate each of the marketing mix parameters, and assess the role of the additional mix parameters in services offerings.
4. Apply the marketing mix in practice, both in the private and non-profit sectors.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level EBI Certificate
- Language English
- Students 36
- Assessments Yes